Tuesday 9 August 2011

about me

my name in rakesh kumar.my father's name is sri birendra prasad gupta.i am from west champaran ,bihar.i  have two sisters.my father who is a great man is very hard working man.he is my idle.i want to be like my father.my mom is a typical indian woman  whose world is only inside her home.she is very happy and busy in her world.both sisters are busy in their study.they are doing masters in arts.like a normal man i  also have a girlfriend.i love her more than myself.i am not going to disclose her name...because something should be secret.now...me.....actually i am confused..that who am i?????where i want to go????????where i am ging?????whether i am going on right way or not????????? hey don't confuse.... i am not a very great man. i am a final year student of m.c.a and waiting for placement. touch wood i am having a long list of good friends..we respect to each others.we love each other.we can do any thing for each other...for today its enough.....
tommorow or next time i will give same details about my friend..............so bye........

4 comments:

  1. @ King of night-ur viewers will be delighted if u disclose the name of that lucky girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait for sometime.surely i will disclose her name at the end of this year..

    ReplyDelete
  3. pls tell ur girl friend name as soon as..... i m very eager to know her.....

    ReplyDelete