Wednesday 10 August 2011

experience of passport apply..

PASSPORT APPLY EXPERIENCE
hi friends.yesturday i prommised that today i will share some intresting things about my friends..but today i got a new experience of passport apply so i decided to first share about it..after that surely i will write something about my friends...so friends if anybody says that he is going for passport apply than we think its very tedious and long term process and in india its a last verification proof.since from last four days i was also in big tension.i was thinking anyhow they they take my form and verify it.so many numbers of last experienced people said that if u are ging for passport apply than keep in your mind that before 10 days they will not take your application.i was really afraid that how i will finish my passport work in this busy schedule(mca last year).any how today morning at 6'o clock i wake up took bath and blashes by god i went to passport office.experienced people told me there will be a long queue but i was shocked there was no any pople guard came and told me that wait outside and come by 8.30am (the time given in my application). i went outside took some snackes and came back by 8'o clock.i was first in queue.now people started to come.i went inside.it is a new office(madurai).there is six counters for taking tokens.i am from bihar so clerk(lady) was confused to give me token.she told me to wait for 10 minutes.after 10 minute she called me and gave the token.she told me to go inside.i went and get my new token id.here after i moved to the first floor.here there was 3 stages of verification.in first stage she took the scan of my valid documents any also my fingerprints.in second stages there was also a lady she just verified my original documents and at last stage there was a man he just asked me that you are from where?here what you are doing? like some question and verified again.in this way within 30 minutes  i got the passport receipt and i was on exit gate.i  confused that whether all stages have finished or somewhere else i have to go.but it was finished.i came outside.so really i should say thanks to ministry of external affairs that they have given the new era of passport appy in the form of PASSPORT SEVA KENDRA .so if you want to apply a fresh passport and you have all valid documents then without taking tension go ahed.........you can go through with this web site.      http://passport.gov.in/.....

1 comment:

  1. thanks rakesh for giving valuable and useful information.... through this we can get some idea about passport apply.....

    ReplyDelete